Snowflakes are crystallized pieces of all the best parts of those Souls that have come before us.
These branches are actually arms that will pick you up if you fall on the road, but they will not point you in the right direction. They’ll entwine and tell you to find the beginning for it will lead you to the end; or that you need to find the end to get there.
Either way, they’re excellent comfort, but of no help when it comes to decision-making.
1. When IMAGINER runs, she believes that if she takes big enough strides that she will be able to find solid gas in the air and run on it. Then she can run through the air. Like flying. And can go as high as she pleases.
2. Sparkly nail polish enters IMAGINER’s bloodstream to give her glittery blood.
3. IMAGINER has a soulmate somewhere in the universe who lives his life in a parallel dimension to hers. They meet in their dreams.
4. There’s a part of our brain that we can tap that allows us to see across lightyears to other life-supporting planets. There’s another part that allows us to see the other dimensions around us.
5. IMAGINER has lived more lives than most.
6. Dawn and twilight are the ideal times for magic to succeed.